Friday, November 28, 2014

1st Assignment From the Mean Girls



Now that Thanksgiving is over and food, football, and family are behind I thought I would talk about the first assignment I did for Vicki and Erika. These assignments are tailored toward my likes and interests. They both can and do take things much further than my assignments, however, I am new and just dipping my toes into everything so I wanted to start things off slowly and then ramp things up.

When I received the 1st assignment, I had a feeling of both excitement and dread. While my interaction with both Vicki and Erika had been extremely positive so far this was the first assignment I was getting from them. Was it going to be too much for me or something I didn’t want to do? It was an unknown but at the same time with all of the pre-assignment emails back and forth I was really excited to see what they came up with…and they did not disappoint.

The first thing I had to do was write an apology promising I would never try to raid their panty drawers again and that I would do whatever it took to get back into their good graces. That was one of my fantasies so I tried to sit down and actually type up a realistic apology without getting overly melodramatic.

Since I am new and didn’t have any supplies they had me go out to a department store and buy a pair of panties and red lipstick. I choose a pink pair that fit me. They also wanted me to buy 2 dildos or a dildo and a butt plug. This was the first time I had ever bought panties or lipstick out in public and was a little nervous to think what someone would think when I walked up to the cashier with nothing but panties and lipstick. That goes double for walking into a sex shop and picking out a dildo and butt plug. There were butterflies in my stomach before each purchase and I could feel my face go flush with embarrassment. It was subtle humiliation but I loved it.


Once back home and after my face changed back to its normal hue I bent over and slowly inserted the butt plug. It was a new sensation, Vicki and Erika had just had me burst my own cherry. After it was inserted I applied the lipstick and put on the panties. They wanted to make sure that I was branded theirs so they had me write “Slut For Meangirls” on my stomach. Of course they wanted proof that I actually did the task so I took a picture of myself. 








However, that only proved that I had lipstick and panties on with the message on my stomach. They wanted proof of the whole task so I had to pull my panties down below my cheeks and my spread my ass cheeks so the butt plug could be seen and then take a picture. I have to tell you there was something so embarrassing about bending over and spreading my ass cheeks so I could prove that I stuck a butt plug up my ass and then take a picture!









There was one last task for this assignment. I needed to prove that I bought the dildo so they decide the best way was to break in my mouth and send them a picture with my lips all done up in lipstick and me sucking the dildo. For that picture you will need to go to Vicki’s and Erika’s tumbler (http://meangirls2u.tumblr.com/) or twitter (https://twitter.com/MeanGirls2u).

It was a great start! Nothing so extreme that I couldn’t actually do it but yet still humiliating for me. What I have found out is that this was just the beginning. They were clever enough and engaged enough to figure out how to keep the humiliation growing in the second assignment, ah but that’s for a future blog.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another great blog post! We've had so much fun at your expense, laughing at your pictures, that we wanted the whole cyberverse (is that a good word?) to see.
    So we wrote a blog post ourselves all about you with some of your assignment pictures, including sucking that dildo for us ;-)
    http://www.meangirlsphonesex.com/mean-girls-humiliation-fansite/

    ReplyDelete