Wednesday, December 3, 2014

2nd Assingment for the Mean Girls



I know I have mentioned this before but the turn around on the assignments is amazing. I finished the first assignment on a Monday and asked if they would allow me to continue training with them. They sent me the next assignment by Tuesday. Again the instructions weren’t half assed (two or three lines) instead it was a full page of detailed instructions and they continued to stay in touch throughout the process. I know, I know some people reading just want me to get to the assignment and it is coming but I always want to let everyone know the process because it can be just as important as the assignment.

Ok on to assignment #2. It started with me writing an apology letter to Vicki and Erika, telling them what a needy little sissy I was and begging them to fill both of my holes at the same time. Of course since I wanted to wear their panties (from the first assignment) I had to tell them how I deserved to be spanked for being a pervert. This wasn’t just an apology letter they wanted to see it actually happen. The first thing I had to do was pull down my panties and insert the butt plug into my now non virgin ass (that’s one hole filled). 

After the plug was inserted the spanking commenced. I had to spank myself with a wooden spoon and a belt. They decided I shouldn’t be allowed any dignity and wanted my panties to be at half-mast (between my knees and my ass) when I received my first ever spanking. With the panties and my pride pulled down I received my first spanking. I choose to use the wooden spoon and I have to say that getting spanked with a wooden spoon hurt! The Mean Girls lived up to their reputation by demanding proof that I actually spanked myself. The picture that you see is halfway through my first spanking.






After the wooden spoon the belt next connected on my throbbing ass. Again I had to spank myself with my panties pulled down and made sure to take a picture of the actual spanking. Out of the two I definitely preferred the belt to the wooden spoon.


After the spanking was over and while my ass was still stinging I had to take a picture of my well spanked ass with the buttplug still inserted and me sucking on the dildo (that’s the second hole). Of course that wasn’t quite enough pain and humiliation, they wanted my lips to have bright red lipstick on (to match my ass) and then have me wrap my dick sucking lips around the dildo and suck on the dildo like a pro. If you would like to see that picture you will have to visit at

This entry is a little bit behind my actually training. I have completed a third assignment that lasted days and had extensive back and forth with Vicki and Erika. I am currently working on completing a fourth assignment. I don’t know all the details quite yet but it has been dubbed “My Sissy Week” so I am excited to see what kind of evil humiliation they come up with next, I have no doubt it will be fun and embarrassing. They have a unique ability to know exactly how far to push me and still make the assignments fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment