Sunday, December 21, 2014

3rd Assingment



I knew this assignment was going to be fun and embarrassing when I read the title of the email that Mistress Vicki and Mistress Erika sent; I also knew that the assignment was going to involve sissification and humiliation and they didn’t disappoint. This assignment was interactive so it wasn’t just one email and then done until next time both Mistress Vicki and Mistress Erika were heavily involved throughout the assignment. 

The first thing I had to do was get a cloth tape measure. It is probably because I am new but at first I didn’t put everything together…why would I need a tape measure? It was soon apparent, I was going to be buying a bra and they wanted to make sure that I got one that actually fit me. They sent instructions on what to measure and once I gave them all of the measurements they let me know which size I should buy.

Now just buying a bra isn’t enough fun for the Mean Girls, I also needed to give them my height, weight, and shoe size. After all how else would they be able to tell me what size pantyhose and shoes to buy? I was also told to buy a thong panty and some water balloons, why not make it as complete an outfit as possible!

There was only one requirement…it must be done at a department store. There would be no ordering the items online. I had to prove I purchased everything in stores by providing picture proof; they had thought of everything. They were nice enough to give me two options. I could take the pictures in the store or I could try the items on in a changing room and take a picture using the mirrors in the room. I have to admit I took the lesser of the two embarrassing pictures, which one would you choose?
I was able to find a pair of thongs that would fit me pretty quickly. I made sure to grab a couple of other pairs of panties and take a quick picture before I made my exit. I did the same thing with the pantyhose, making sure to take some pictures of them on the shelf and then a picture of the ones that I picked in my hands. 

The shoes; however, were a whole another beast. Just to find shoes that would actually fit me was a little difficult.  I couldn’t just go to Walmart, they may have that size online but in the store they didn’t have the same selection. I ended up in Payless looking at woman’s shoes and trying to find a time an aisle where I could find shoes that fit me but where there wasn’t anyone else around. It took a few minutes but that was only half the battle. I still had to take a picture of myself in the heels.

The time it took to take the picture was probably half a minute but in my mind it seemed like it took forever. I made sure to have my shoe off before I even attempted to take the picture but even after the picture I still had to take them to the cashier and purchase them. I was the most embarrassed taking a pair of size 12 woman’s shoes to a cute woman cashier. My face was all red and I barely looked at her, all I wanted to do was pay and leave as quickly as possible. After all of this I still had to model everything and take pictures for the Mean Girls. For details and to see the complete wardrobe head over to Vicki’s and Erika’s tumbler (http://meangirls2u.tumblr.com/) or twitter (https://twitter.com/MeanGirls2u).

No comments:

Post a Comment